Sunday, March 29
Belated Birthday
Now it is not my fault that I was not able to write a happy birthday to my little brother because something came up and Michael and I had to real move it and so I was not able to be on the computer for several days. I just want to make it clear that yes I may be late in doing this but it is not my fault! Now that I have that out of my system let me tell you that I did get to at least call my little brother on his birthday, the day after mine, and tell him a happy birthday and see what he had done for the day. He told me that he had mostly just done homework and he took a test. I always hated taking tests on my birthday and found it kind of silly that the teacher never just gave me an A for being there on my special day. But at least my brother did great on his test. That was pretty much all he did for his day but he did say that it was a good day so I am very happy that he enjoyed it so, "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment