Friday, March 20

Book In One Day

Well I have done it again, read a book in only one day, not today but a couple of days ago (computer issues made it impossible for me to tell you though). This time it was the book, "Fablehaven." It is a very well written book but there are totally some parts that spooked me out completely. I'm not sure if I would recommend this book to another person and if I did I would probably say read only during the day time with plenty of light around you. But to be honest I would probably read the book again and I also can not wait to get a chance to read the next book because I want to know the story so it is good that it gets you pulled in (but that is not very hard to do with me). So if you feel like reading something interesting and a little scary then this would be a great book for you. I will not tell you anything of the story because I don't want to take away from any of it and I also don't think that I could explain it well either. Happy reading, if you do.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Fablehaven is the BEST book EVER!