Thursday, March 5

Puts Up With Me

Poor little Hope puts up with me so much and the things that I do to her that I know she is going to be really great with kids. Hope is already wonderful with my nephew but he is like her best friend so of course she would do great with him. Since Hope's birthday he has several bandannas to pick from and I let her pick each morning which one she wants to wear. Well one day I was putting one on her and I wanted to see how she would look if I stopped at a certain point. She was so cute and I am sorry to say that I didn't get a picture of her then but I did it again today and did get a picture this time.I think that she looks so adorable! I am actually surprised that she kind of liked wearing it like this for quite some time. You can tell that she likes it because her ears are up and she has a somewhat happy expression on her face. Normally she doesn't like wearing anything on her head but there are a few things that she doesn't mind. I don't know why that is but it is still cute. When she was ready to have it back to how we normally have it she would actually came to me and gave me the cutest look in the world. I don't think that there is a dog as good of a sport as she is.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

That is cool how you put a bandanna on Hope!