Saturday, March 28

In One Night

I think I am getting addicted to reading lately. I know that is probably not a bad thing at all but man it makes me tired. Why does it make me tired? Well I get so wrapped up in the story that I can not go to sleep until I find out what happens and the way that people write is that they leave you hanging in the end of the chapter so that you have to read the next and so I do. On my birthday my sister, Koreena, gave me the second book of Fablehaven. I did have a bit of things that interrupted my plan on reading it for my birthday so I stayed up all night long and read it. Yeah I was so tired but it was a lot of fun to read, except for reading it in the dark. I'm just glad that I had my husband in the room with me and a cute little puppy to protect me too, even though they both were asleep. Now I just need to get the next book so that I can read it. I still don't know how I feel about the Fablehaven books but I do hope to figure it out soon. At least once I am done with Fablehaven I have a ton of other books to read. Happy reading to all (that is if you chose to do so)!

No comments: