Friday, March 13

Danger To Society

I have wondered so many times why Hope has not ran away from us yet with her tail between her legs and never wanting to return again. We make Hope put up with so many silly things. Especially when we dress her up but the strangest and funniest part of it all that just gets me laughing so hard sometimes is how much she actually likes it. Yesterday Michael thought that he would be funny and put one of his shirts on Hope. I don't know what else he was thinking when he did it but Hope was actually really happy to receive special attention from him. It was just to funny that I had to get a picture of her in the shirt. I still laugh really hard when I look at the pictures from yesterday.The shirt says (if you can't see it), "I'm no longer a danger to society." Michael's parents gave it to him as a gift after we were married. I wonder if I should have taken that as a hint or something for what was instore for me. I think with what the shirt says that it really fits Hope but then again I never thought that she was that much of a danger to society. I do know of at least a few people that think that but we will not go there right now. (Michael is behind her holding her up so that you can see what the shirt says.)I like this picture of Hope because it looks more like she is wearing a bedtime shirt then anything else. I also love the smile that she has on her face here too. At least a nice comfort is that I know that she did not stretch out the shirt. I am a little surprised too that Michael actually wore that shirt for the day after Hope wore it first. I also think that Hope looks really cute and that we might have to end up getting Hope her own shirts so that she wont have to wear her daddy's. Oh the things that we will do next.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hope in a shirt! I hope you bring hope tomorrow!

Monica said...

I will have to see what I can do and that does sound like a lot of fun.