Sunday, March 29

A Temple There

When we were driving around we actually found a temple in the area. Before we left for the trip my dad did tell me that there was one but I really wanted to see what it looked like. It was a very small temple or at least small compared to the ones that I know. It was really pretty and it was a great comfort to know that there was a temple in the area. The only part that I felt bad about is that I did not pack our temple things so that we could attend a session if they were open. It would have been really nice to go threw and get some spiritual guidance with everything going on. I am sure that if and when we move there we will be able to see inside the temple plenty of times. I just thought that it was really pretty and I also thought that I would challenge you all to figure out what temple it is, good luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

must be one of those smaller temples. It is really pretty!

Monica said...

Of course it is one of the smaller temples because I told you that already in the post, silly. The challenge was to tell me the name of the temple though.