Sunday, March 29
Little Sister-In-Laws Birthday
I can not believe it but this is the last birthday of the month. Today is my sister-in-laws birthday and I can not believe that she is going to be going to be graduating from high school this year and then she is going to be heading off for her first year of college. The only time that we got to see her was when we went up that weekend for Julies bridal shower. We gave her the birthday gift that we had picked out for several weeks and she opened it up today and I was told that she really liked it. I am so glad that she liked it because we had a really hard time finding something that we thought that she would love. So, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! We love you a ton and hope that you had a wonderful day and that you enjoyed your very special day too."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment