Saturday, March 14
Happy Birthday Big Sister
Today is my very oldest sisters birthday. I have not gotten to see her very much today but I will get to spend some time with her at her birthday party/gathering tonight. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to her and let her know that I am grateful for her willingness to think of me when she is de-cluttering her apartment. She has such a great sense of style and I do wish that it looked/worked as good for me as it does for her. I love the amount of energy that she has and to be honest have a hard time keeping up with her too. I also love how smart she is because to me she seems to know everything (sometimes). My sister is a 'one of a kind' of person you could ever meet and would be lucky to meet also. So, Happy Birthday Big Sister!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment