Friday, March 20

Really Tired Today

We have been very busy getting everything ready to leave for our trip to see Michael's sister tomorrow. I am so excited to see her again because it has felt like forever since the last time that we saw each other. We are going to visit her so that I can attend her bridal show but to also go and listen to a concert that she is going to be playing in. I guess that I should say that it is more like a recital but I still can not wait to hear her play again. We have everything ready for the trip and Hope is even going to be going but she will be staying at a friend (old college roommate) house for just the concert. I'm so glad that she was willing to help us out and I know that I will never be able to thank her enough for what she is doing for us. Hope is so excited to go on this trip that it has made her really tired.She put her head under the bed so that the light in the room would not bother her as she tired to go to sleep. She has been like that a lot of today. Which has been kind of nice because that has allowed me to do several things really quickly. I'm just glad that I got them all done. I should have gone to bed myself hours ago because we are getting up really REALLY early tomorrow so that we can make it in time for everything. I'll tell you all of the fun that we had when we get back. Hope everyone else will be doing something fun this weekend too.

No comments: