Something that I normally do not do I have become a little bit more interested in. None of them are bad just something that you would not normally see me do. For example, I painted my nails (with some help). I know that to some people would/will be thinking what is the big deal. Well the big deal is that I have always normally hated those kinds of things. I like to have my nails really short so I always figure that there was no point in painting them because that would make them look even shorter. But since my sister-in-law is going to be getting married soon I decided that I would like to look extra special for the wedding, hence me growing my nails out. I then thought that I would practice painting them so that they look nice for the wedding and this is what I got.
If you can not tail what I did it is called a, "french manicure." I think that it turned out way better then what I thought that they would and who knows but I might just keep my nails a little longer then what I did before.
No comments:
Post a Comment