HOPE IN A SHOPPING CART!!! I know that it really doesn't see like such a exciting thing but it is to me because she really does enjoy ridding in one. If you remember the post I did about Hope trying a new thing, it was number two on the list, I said that I didn't get a picture of it but I have one now so it is a big deal to me. (I used a link on the words "new thing," if you want to go back and read it.)
I have to admit that I did have a very hard time getting her to actually look at me because when she is in a shopping cart she can see things that are higher up so she looks all over the place or she is smelling the cart to see who used it before us. Even with us taking the pictures outside I could not get her to look at me. I guess ridding in a shopping cart is like a park ride for dogs. After we were finished playing around that is when we waited in the car.
I put Hope in the front, no she is not driving the car and if she was she is not doing it correctly or safely. I wanted to have the backseat so that I could get the best light for reading my book since I knew that it was going to be getting dark fast. Hope also does like sitting in the front too because she really does not get to do it that often at all.
Once Hope was tired of looking out of the windows she started to play with a toy that we had in the car for her. She really loves this toy and will snuggle up with it when she goes to sleep too. Anytime that it feel off of the seat she would actually wake up and go and get it and then snuggle up with it again. It was so cute to watch her do that, like she was a mommy and it was her baby. So we had fun girl time in the parking lot which really is not that big of a deal with us going because Michael was not working that long last night. We really don't do it that often but sometimes it is just nice to be close together.
4 comments:
I still think it is funny that you didn't think to turn on the heat in the car so you wouldn't freeze! That is cool that you guys got to get out of the house and go do something fun!
I'm still laughing about the heat myself too. It is somewhat fun but I do it mostly to do something different and be close to my sweet hubby.
That's fun, having your dog in a shopping cart!
I admit that I love doing it to her too. I think that it giver her something new to figure out and enjoy.
Post a Comment