Thursday, February 19

The Party Continues

Sorry about that but I guess one post can only hold so much. Here is what happened for the rest of the family party that we had for Hope.

Hope really got excited with opening up her new toy. I know that she has been waiting a long time for this one because we took her to the store with us to pick it out. We always have to do that because she is very picky about the kind of toys she gets. I'm just glad that we found one that she likes a lot. Finally, the last gift of the birthday celebration.

You can tell at this point she was really done opening up gifts and Michael had to help her out a ton. She has really enjoy the bone and has been needing it too. She did have another one that she was suppose to get for today but if you remember that one kind of got ripped open up by her sister and so we just gave it to Hope early. That is another reason that the gifts got put up high, LILLY!A fun tradition that I want to start and keep going in my family is taking a picture of the birthday girl and all of the things that she gets on her special day. So that is why you see this picture of Hope with all of her things. We do something like this at Christmas time and I thought that it would be fun and a little helpful to do it for birthdays too.Now that everything is opened up and the party is pretty much over Hope has to decided what she is going to do first will all of the new and wonderful things that she received today. It looks like to me that she already knows what she wants.

No comments: