Thursday, February 5
Teddy Says Goodbye
I don't know why it is but we have yet lost another pet. This time it was Teddy (the frog) that passed away. He was totally fine yesterday and then this morning when we woke up he was gone. It makes me so sad to lose all of these special pets because they are a large part of our family and we love them all so much. That is one thing that is very hard about having pets is that you loose them at one point in time and you are sad by it but then I am happy that I was able to spend part of my life with them and they with us. We now have all the frogs next to each other in the backyard so that they can be somewhat close together again. I sure am going to miss Teddy and it is going to be very hard to see this tank empty once again. But I do hope that they are all happy now and enjoying seeing each other again with no more pains or worries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment