One of my old friends from High School arranged to have a somewhat mini reunion of the group that I use to hang out with, just the ones we knew where they were and that lived close enough to come. We meet at the gateway mall, which is outside, and it was a nice little windy day today. Linda was so kind as to drive us there but we sure did have quite a shock when we found out that they have done way with the free parking area. I still can not believe that they would do something like that but I'm also not surprised either with how things have been going. It ended up being only four girls with two children and then later a boy and his wife. So it was a pretty good size of us that could get together. We walked all over the mall and went into some of the stores for fun and to look around.
Liz is showing us how she is a better window model then what was actually inside of the store. I just love the happy yellow sweater/shirt that only she can show off.
Another store that we found had these large cushions that I think were called "love sack." I will be honest I hate the name of them but they are very fun and comfortable too. Linda like the white one and I think that she looks cute in it (Peter you need to get her one *hint, hint, hint*).
I found this red one that I really liked. I think that Hope is rubbing off of me for liking the color red more and more. I will be honest that these things are very hard to get out of if you are not use to them I'm sure.
Ok, the cushion is so comfy that Linda fell asleep! Well we had been walking a lot during the day so it is fine.
Alright, I'm tired to off all of the walking but can you blame me? I have done a ton in only a couple of days. I'm just sad that these things cost so much or I'm sure I would get one for fun. The only problem is that it would not fit in my car and I don't think that it would fit in my room. I do wonder what Hope would do with one of these also.
Liz is showing us how she is a better window model then what was actually inside of the store. I just love the happy yellow sweater/shirt that only she can show off.
Another store that we found had these large cushions that I think were called "love sack." I will be honest I hate the name of them but they are very fun and comfortable too. Linda like the white one and I think that she looks cute in it (Peter you need to get her one *hint, hint, hint*).
I found this red one that I really liked. I think that Hope is rubbing off of me for liking the color red more and more. I will be honest that these things are very hard to get out of if you are not use to them I'm sure.
Ok, the cushion is so comfy that Linda fell asleep! Well we had been walking a lot during the day so it is fine.
Alright, I'm tired to off all of the walking but can you blame me? I have done a ton in only a couple of days. I'm just sad that these things cost so much or I'm sure I would get one for fun. The only problem is that it would not fit in my car and I don't think that it would fit in my room. I do wonder what Hope would do with one of these also.
2 comments:
Those love sacks are so nice!! I really want one! I wouldn't even need a bed I could just sleep on that!! You are a good photographer.
I could see you using that as your bed for awhile but I think that you would go back to a matress after a bit. Thanks for the complement, I have been trying to work on my photography skill for a long time.
Post a Comment