A Early Morning
Well as you can tell, if you read the time that I post, I have been awake very early this morning. The reason being is that today is Hopes very first birthday! I am sure that she must have know that today was her birthday because she woke Michael and I up very early and wanted attention and to play of course. Michael was sweet enough to keep her occupied long enough for me to sleep in just a little longer but man she has been a total wild girl today. Michael did have to go in early this morning for work which I am sad that he had to work on her birthday but at least he will be here with us for the rest of the day when he is finished. Michael did remind me though before she left that she could now wear her special birthday bandanna that I have been dying to put on her for weeks so I did.
Isn't she so cute! Its the special birthday girl. I love it when I can put her in pink that way no one can mistake her for being anything but a girl dog.
Since Hope woke up so early today I had to think of a way to entertain her so that I could at least get ready for the day so that is why every single one of her toys are out for her to play with. Normally I only put out a couple of toys for her to play with for that day so that she doesn't get to board with them but since today is special I decided to let her have them all. She has been going crazy with them and has just been so excited that she really is having a hard time just picking one to play with. You may be asking how am I able to post with a puppy that wants my attention so much and wanting me to play with her but lucky for me she has finally fallen back to sleep and that is how. I really should go back to sleep myself for as much as I can because today is going to be a fast, crazy, and very busy day today. I will let you all know how her birthday goes for the rest of the day, I sure do hope that it turns out perfect for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment