Thursday, February 5

A Interview!!!

Yesterday I got a phone call from a company that Michael applied to on Monday and they wanted to get a time that would work for him to come in for a interview. I am so happy that they called but the time that they wanted him to come in would not work because he had to work at the dead in job that pays very little and doesn't trust anyone. I was so sad and worried to tell the lady that called that the time they wanted wouldn't work but she was so kind and nice to me that I much admit I was a little shocked. She just said to have him call her and she gave me her name and number and I said I would give him the message. Well today Michael called them back, the lady was so surprised that he called back to soon, and they were able to set up a time for him to come in and get a interview taken care of. I am so happy that is now set in place and he was even able to call in to his low job and tell them that he just had a appointment and could not work the time that he had schedule and they were actually fine with that. They did have him scheduled for that time but they said that they would move it. Now I am just waiting for him to get home to see if they really did keep their word. I will let you all know how it goes as soon as we know.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so exciting!! I really hope he will get the job!!! CONGRATS!!!

Monica said...

I am so excited myself still and am actually counting down the days for when he gets to go in and have his interview done.