Monday, February 2

You Spin Me Around

We sure do have some funny people in our family but mostly I think the dog is the funniest. Last night Michael was just sitting in the chair and Hope wanted his attention. No big deal right? Dogs do that normally but the way that she got his attention was great and fun too. This is what came about from it all.

Now this is the new Hope Merry-Go-Round-Ride! Michael was actually glad that Hope stopped soon after I stopped videoing them because he was getting dizzy and Hope was getting tired of stepping on the little outstretched legs on the chair. It was so hard not to laugh and they had been doing that for like 10 minutes strait.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope is such a silly puppy!!! This looks like a fun game.

Monica said...

I know it looks like so much fun that I want a turn but she won't do it with me, only Michael. Maybe I should try a brib or something.

Jimmy said...

Funny dog!

Monica said...

She is really funny. Thought that you would like to know that we were actually able to get her to do it again but that time we used a toy of hers that she loves to get her to go around. I love watching but it sure does make me dizzy.