Monday, February 9

About The Interview

As I told you earlier, Michael had a job interview for tonight. I went with him because I wanted to be the first one to know how it went. I didn't mind sitting in the car at all and I did have Hope with me so I felt very safe. We made sure that we got to the place very early so that we knew exactly where he was suppose to go in. When he did go in he actually got to have his interview done a little early so that was nice, he sure did surprise the guy though. Most people had been coming in late for their interviews so then they wouldn't be interviewed. After Michael was finished with the interview he told me that it went fine but I could tell that something was bothering him. The thing that was bothering him was that the people that posted the job were not totally up front honest about what the job was or like who had claim no it first kind of thing. I'm sure that doesn't make sense but that is the only way that I can describe it. They told him that they would let him know in a few days if he has the job or not but they still had hundreds more of people to interview. I am not sure if he will get this job but at least it was a good type of practice for being interview. I sure do hope that something will come up that is right for him and that he can be happy at too. Until then we just have to play the trying and waiting game again and again. I sure am beginning to really hate that game!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate that game too. That is the game I am playing right now too! It will all work out, I just hate waiting!!!

Monica said...

I sure do hope that you get to find out what is going on with your job situation too. Hey, maybe we will both get our jobs on the same day. That would be funny and cool at the same time.

Jimmy said...

Well your right.