Monday, February 23

Get Along Little Doggie

As you saw and read in the last post I was having a photo shoot day with Hope. But once I got that cowboy hat in the pictures I ended up taking a ton more. I loved how a lot of them turned out but I will just let you see the best. I figured sine I took so many of her and the hat that it deserved to have a post of its own.Here you can see that she is tired because she is missing her nap but she also didn't want me to take the hat away from her either.This is one of my most favorite pictures that I got from her today. She looks so cute!!! She could totally be a cowgirl puppy for Halloween next year and I wouldn't have to worry about making a costume in time for the holiday either.I like this picture of her as well. I hope you noticed that I also changed the color of the bandanna because I think of red (for some reason) as the real cowboy color that they would wear. Don't ask me why because I don't know.Since Hope was having so much fun with the hat I thought that it would be fun for us to join in as well. I love this picture with my beloved family. They are so wonderful and I always enjoy seeing Michael wear his cowboy hat. I think that Hope is happy that someone else was in the picture with her too.Alright, I normally don't like to have my picture taken but I am trying to be better about it. I decided to also join in on the fun and have my picture taken with Hope as well. She is such a good dog to put up with all that I do to her but I know that she loves the attention (what a happy face she has on). So there you have it, Hope wearing all of her bandannas that she got for her birthday with a couple of fun extras in too.

No comments: