I know that you are probably sick about hearing about birthdays after all that I posted yesterday but someone else in the family is having a birthday today. If you remember I told you about how my sister-in-law got engaged, well it is her soon to be husband that has is birthday today. Isn't that just cool that they both have their birthdays in the same month and so close together and they also got engaged this month. I think that it is very safe to say that February is a great month for them. I just wanted to wish the soon to be newest family member a very happy birthday and that he has a terrific day today as well.
.
(I'm only going to leave on the birthday music for today and then I am taking it off. I hope you all enjoyed listening to it and if you missed it you will have to wait until another birthday to hear it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment