Isn't that just the cutest thing ever? It was so much fun watching them play together. At first Hope was a little worried that the sled was going to hit her but then once she realized that it wasn't going to and that Matty was with her she really started to enjoy it. We could only let her pull him around for so long because she was starting to get tired and it is her birthday today so she shouldn't have to work so hard. I am just so glad that we were finally able to do it and it is a sham that winter is coming to a end soon or else we could possible do it again.
I love this cute smile that Matty has here. He actually had it the entire time that he was going around and around with Michael and Hope.
Here Matty is trying to tell Hope to keep going because he is having so much fun.
You can see that she is totally done and really needs a drink. It was hard to get Matty to go inside so that Hope could have a little break but he did eventually, with some Michael help.
Thursday, February 19
Birthday Fun With Matty
After this morning little doggy nap that Hope took from getting up so early, we went downstairs to find that my sister and her two children had come over for a visit. I love seeing Matty but I think that Hope loves seeing him even more. I told Matty that today was a special day and he asked why so I told him about it being Hopes birthday. Matty was so nice and said happy birthday to her (only him and my dad have said it to her today, outside of Michael and me). Hope and Matty had fun playing with her toys for awhile but then Matty wanted to go outside and play in the snow. Michael and I were so excited to finally play in the snow and go sledding with Matty because we have been wanting to do something with him and Hope for a very long time now and today we finally got to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment