First Birthday Ending
Hope sure did have a lot of fun today with all of the things that we did for her and all of her gifts. I thought that you might like to see a new trick that Michael has been teaching her. This trick is done with the new toy that she got today for her birthday but she can actually do it with her food too. She is just so smart but I am glad that she has fun while learning new things.Doesn't that look like so much fun? I am glad that she really wanted to play with her new toy right away. It sure has helped get a lot of energy out of her and I know that she is going to sleep very well tonight, which you can tell already.
4 comments:
Man, Your dog Hope is getting BIG! I wish i could see her.
I'm sure that you will see her one day. Just to let you know she can be shy but once she warms up you will have a ton of fun with her. She never really seems to run out of energy.
Sounds like a FUN dog!
OH, believe me she is and can be quite a handful sometimes too.
Post a Comment