Thursday, February 19

Update On A Job

Well to let you all know we did not hear anything from the one place that Michael applied to and had that interview at so late at night. So since it has been quite some time I'm pretty sure that they are not going to call and give him a job there. I'm kind of sad about it because it really would have helped us out a lot but I just have to figure that is not where he is suppose to be at all. He has applied to several more places but they are not in his field of study though which is kind of sad but at least he is trying. If anyone hears of anything that is in his field please let us know. We sure could use all of the help that we can get right now.

No comments: