Thursday, February 19

Hopes First Valentines Day

I am sorry to say it but Valentines Day was just not a great day for our little family. We did have some fun plans of things that we thought would be fun to do but they all got thrown out of the window with just one little thing that kind of upset Michael and I. I feel bad because it was Hopes first one and she ended up having a hard day as well. To be honest Valentines Day has never really been a good day for me really ever so I really don't mind skipping it this year. The only Valentines Day that I remember liking is when Michael and I were dating and went to a dance. Ok, I remember one more now which is when my mother made all of us kids that were at home still a pillow case with a big red heart on it. I still have it and normally I put that on my pillow for the day but I couldn't this year because it is still in a storage unit. I sure do hate not having my special things but I would rather have my family then things any day. I do hope that when Valentines day comes around again that I can make it a much better one for my family and somewhat make up for Hopes first one.

No comments: