Well I finally got around to taking picture of her wearing each one of her new birthday bandannas and she looks so cute in all of them. She really loves wearing each one of them but the only problem that I had was that I took the pictures during her nap time so she was very tired. At least she is such a good sport for me and lets me interrupt her schedule.
This one Michael picked out for her and I wish that we actually had it out for Valentines day because it is just perfect for it. At least she will be able to wear it for the next one.
I think that she looks so cute in any color that we pick. I wanted her to have a nice bright one because sometimes everyone wants to wear a bright color and I know that Hope is the same way.
Here she is in her most favorite color. To her she owns the color red and just goes crazy to wear this bandanna for the day. I like it on her too because she just looks so cute and happy in it.
I really didn't think that she would like this purple one as much but it is one of her most favorite bandannas that she has. I think that she would wear this one every day if I let her. Normally in the morning I let her pick out what color she wants to wear and this is always at the top of the list. I think that it brings her eyes our nicely too.
I do have a picture of her already wearing the pink bandanna because that was the one that she got to wear all day on her birthday if you remember. But for a change I thought that it would be fun to see her with Michael's cowboy hat. She really liked his hat and then I thought that since she is wearing the bandannas she looked like a little cowboy puppy so that started a totally new thing there.
This one Michael picked out for her and I wish that we actually had it out for Valentines day because it is just perfect for it. At least she will be able to wear it for the next one.
I think that she looks so cute in any color that we pick. I wanted her to have a nice bright one because sometimes everyone wants to wear a bright color and I know that Hope is the same way.
Here she is in her most favorite color. To her she owns the color red and just goes crazy to wear this bandanna for the day. I like it on her too because she just looks so cute and happy in it.
I really didn't think that she would like this purple one as much but it is one of her most favorite bandannas that she has. I think that she would wear this one every day if I let her. Normally in the morning I let her pick out what color she wants to wear and this is always at the top of the list. I think that it brings her eyes our nicely too.
I do have a picture of her already wearing the pink bandanna because that was the one that she got to wear all day on her birthday if you remember. But for a change I thought that it would be fun to see her with Michael's cowboy hat. She really liked his hat and then I thought that since she is wearing the bandannas she looked like a little cowboy puppy so that started a totally new thing there.
No comments:
Post a Comment