Friday, March 20
Side Adventure
Yesterday I decided to go and see my friend Linda and go to an activity that her ward was doing. Michael did not get off at the time that he was suppose to so I was a little worried about making it on time (don't worry I did). I also drove up all by myself and to be honest I never like being alone in a car because you have no one to talk to at all. Before I left I called Linda to make sure I knew what exit to get off at and all I really heard her say really clearly was the number 5 and then something else. I then left the house and went pretty far. I had remember that when I exited the ramp the first time that I went to her house there had been like four to three lanes. As I traveled there was a point when the three lanes became a two and I knew that something was wrong. So I quickly called her and asked her again what exit it was that I was suppose to get off at and when she told me there was no 5 in the exit numbers she said. I had gone past her place by 17 miles or more! Once I new that I had to turn back I looked for a off ramp that I knew that I could turn back to the other side but I had to go an extra five miles to get to it. After I had turned around I got off the off ramp and realized that I could not find her house this way and had to call her again. It was quite a adventure and once again why I hate driving alone. I actually love being the navigator more then driving, yes I am strange. I did have a wonderful time that the activity and can not wait to do something again with Linda, even if I get lost again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lol. If only I knew how to drive. Then the post would probably make since to me.
Well I guess what you can do is when you are finally able to drive, come back and read this post and then it might make sense to you.
Yeah but that will be 6 more years.
Post a Comment