Sometimes it is very difficult for me to get into books but when I find one that I like it is no trouble at all. I got this book for Christmas and have been trying to make time to read it too but that is sometimes hard to get with my life style. The even sadder part is that the book is kind of small and short at least for things that I normally read so you would think that it would be easy to get time to read it but it sure wasn't for me. I got to start reading, at least this one of the many books that I got, the day that I went with Michael to work and then I didn't get to touch it again for awhile but when I did I could not wait to know the ending so I just sat down and read it all. I took all of the time that I did read it and figure that it only took me half of a day to finish it which is really fast for me. I am not a fast reader at all but like I said it was a somewhat short book. It sure was a interesting story and it is a book that can be a little confusing but I love how it twists and turns all over the place. I love it when a book can take something that is pretty commonly know and bring a new way of thinking to it. I am not going to tell you anything about the story because if you really want to know about it you can look it up. I will say this is that when and if you do read this book that you might want to think about reading more then once just so that you can understand the story good. I was just really proud that I had read a book so fast and I can not believe that I kept forgetting to post and tell everyone about it. Happy Reading!
.
(If you can not read what the title is of the book it is Pillage.)
3 comments:
I read that book! Good book.
I want to read that book, but I'm reading a whole bunch of other books.
What other books are you reading, Jimmy?
Post a Comment