Sunday, March 22
More Job News
I realized that I have not yet let you know what is happening in the finding a real job department. On Thursday I was checking the phone to see if it was charging and found out that we had a message left on it. It was from the people that had called Michael about a position for a entry level engineer and they said that they had filled the position but really appreciated him applying. I was actually impressed that they had called us because most of the places that Michael has applied to have not even let us know what was going on. Don't get me wrong I was very sad that he did not get the job but there was really nothing that we could do about it either. Then on Friday as we were filling the car up with gas to get it all ready for the trip that we were taking on Saturday we got another phone call. I was the one with the phone and almost did not answer it but had a very strong feeling that I needed to pick it up immediately. Which I did and it was a man that wanted to talk to Michael. I handed him the phone as fast as I could and the two talked for quite some time. I finished taking care of the car while Michael sat inside of it because it was much more quite and easier to hear what the man was saying. Basically, he told Michael about a company that is out in Washington that has been looking for a engineer for a very long time but with no luck. He told Michael several things about the company and it sounds like a job that Michael would really love to do. So we are going to be calling this company soon and we sure do hope that this time it is the job and the place were we are actually suppose to be. I guess we will find out soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW!
I really hope that he will get this job! It will be great for you guys! I will come visit you in Washington too if it works out!
That would be a lot of fun if you were able to come and see us in Washington, if he gets the job. It also is not that far from the beach either like only three hours and there are a ton of other fun things to do too.
Post a Comment