Matty is really cute and he has come again for a visit, although this one is kind of short. But today he got to come with my mother and I to run a couple of errands. After that he made some cupcakes with his grandmother and he did a really get job at it too. I know that he is very talented on the computer but this kid has got a gift for making really good food and so I think that she should give up the computer and become a chief of some kind.
Aren't those really good looking? There was more but they did get eaten and where being eaten very quickly. I know that he had a lot of fun making them and I really didn't think to get a picture of him doing that but I guess that is something to look forward to another day. I just thought that is was really cute how proud he was of himself and how he would tell us what ones to eat (like what color sprinkles).
Aren't those really good looking? There was more but they did get eaten and where being eaten very quickly. I know that he had a lot of fun making them and I really didn't think to get a picture of him doing that but I guess that is something to look forward to another day. I just thought that is was really cute how proud he was of himself and how he would tell us what ones to eat (like what color sprinkles).
3 comments:
Matty is such a cute little boy. It's funny I haven't really seen him since he was just a baby, but I feel like I know him just from what you say on your blogs. Cute kid!
Who's Matty? Those cupcakes look heavenly to be eating.
Matty is my nephew and I have a ton of fun with him anytime that I get to see him. The cupcakes were really good too!
Post a Comment