Wednesday, March 11
Christmas In March
The month of March is a crazy one because of all of the family birthday's that happen this month. In my family we do have a ton of birthdays this month but also on Michael's side as well. I don't know why but it always makes me feel like it is Christmas again. Maybe it could be from all of the birthday cards that there is to write or the birthday gifts to get for the ones that you love. I have a pile of gifts just waiting for the day to come when they will be able to be opened. It could even be from all of the parties that happen during this time and you can not forget the food that goes with it too. Then besides the birthdays this year is very special because my sister-in-law is going to be having a bridal shower that I can not wait to go to and see her again. The only thing that I have to say is that the saying of, "Christmas in July," is not true at all.........its in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
MY birthdays in March!
Happy Birthday to you! I hope that I am not to late or to early for saying that. My birthday is also this month, how funny is that?
Lol!
Post a Comment