Wednesday, March 4
Important Phone Call
I almost totally forgot to tell you all but I have great news today. This afternoon Michael got a phone call from a place that he put a application in at like only a week ago. To tell you more about the job it is in Utah and the position is a beginning one which is just perfect for Michael. The company also wants to hire someone right away and I hope that puts Michael more in their favor or something like that because he could do that. When he talked to the fellow on the phone they were really nice to him and they did talk for quite awhile as far as phone calls go. We did learn that the position is a somewhat computer job, that is the best that I can describe it for you with no technical terms. I am really happy about that kind of job because then I am sure that I will not worry about him losing fingers or something falling on him or silly things like that. I am sure that I am worrying to much for his safety but I love him so much and it is a comfort to know that it is a much safer position. I really hope that this one works out and that he can have a interview with them really soon. I am just going to be hoping for the interview at the moment because I don't want us to be let down to much if it somehow doesn't work out. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to find out if he gets the job. Where in Utah is it? You have to tell me the minute you find out if he got it or not!
I'm not totally sure where the job is at because they didn't say in the paper when we were applying to it. I will let you know when we do find out if he has the job or not, of course.
Well congratulations! My fingers are crossed will I'm typing!
Now that is a special talent.
Post a Comment