I have been meaning to do this a very long time but today was even a better day to finally take some good pictures of my bunny from Build-A-Bear. Why? Remember it is because she got a outfit today so now she looks so super cute! I actually ended up making two outfits into three and you will see what I mean. The picture above is so that you can see Holly's hat which was the very first thing that she owned (a rabbit needs to protect their ears).
This outfit is to be a dress for her to wear on Sundays. I know that it is sleeveless right now but don't worry I am going to be making her a jacket to fix that problem and maybe even a cute under shirt too. I hope you also noticed the cute little red hair/ear ribbons that she has on. I think that it matches her outfit wonderfully.
Next we have a outfit that can be worn during the week for fun in the sun or a nice day indoors. Of course I also had to change the hair/ear ribbons to match the new outfit that she has on. I don't know if you can see it but the heart shape rainbow has glitter on it!
Finally we have the original outfit together that I got. The white pants were made to go with this top and I think that it looks way cute on her. I liked the pink shirt (above a little) that I got it too and it worked great with the pants, hence another outfit to wear. I think that this is my favorite outfit on her too because the hair/ear ribbons really bring out the nice clean white she is wearing and it matches the bow on her dress. Those are the only things that I have right now and I still can not wait until me and Linda pick a day to sew some new things for the bunnies. Maybe we will have to make something for Sir Swings-A-Lot too.
This outfit is to be a dress for her to wear on Sundays. I know that it is sleeveless right now but don't worry I am going to be making her a jacket to fix that problem and maybe even a cute under shirt too. I hope you also noticed the cute little red hair/ear ribbons that she has on. I think that it matches her outfit wonderfully.
Next we have a outfit that can be worn during the week for fun in the sun or a nice day indoors. Of course I also had to change the hair/ear ribbons to match the new outfit that she has on. I don't know if you can see it but the heart shape rainbow has glitter on it!
Finally we have the original outfit together that I got. The white pants were made to go with this top and I think that it looks way cute on her. I liked the pink shirt (above a little) that I got it too and it worked great with the pants, hence another outfit to wear. I think that this is my favorite outfit on her too because the hair/ear ribbons really bring out the nice clean white she is wearing and it matches the bow on her dress. Those are the only things that I have right now and I still can not wait until me and Linda pick a day to sew some new things for the bunnies. Maybe we will have to make something for Sir Swings-A-Lot too.
6 comments:
What cute outfits!!! I love them!!!!! We really do need to get together and sew some things for them. Maybe we could make some pants for our friend Sir Swing-A-Lot to wear too. Poor guy!
We totally could do that for Sir Swings-A-Lot because if we don't he could get very cold.
I like Sir Swing Alot Alot! Ha ha that's fun to say! On Sundays I just put the neckerchief from the scout uniform on so It looks like a tie!
And I'm sure Sir Swing Alot would love that!
I love the name that you picked out for you monkey at ton. I was thinking that maybe you could use a tie that your little brother has for him on Sunday. That is if your little brother wears those yet.
That might work.
Post a Comment