Party's are so much fun and it is always nice to be able to go to one. Before the party started I got to help my second oldest sister make the cupcakes for the party. It was a lot of fun to cook with her and spend some girl time. I don't get to do that very much with her since she lives kind of far away.
I think that the cupcakes look great with how they turned out. My favorite was the vanilla with sprinkles only. The birthday girl had her party in her apartment and a lot of family (my mother and father, second oldest sister and her husband and daughter, my little brother, my grandmother, and of course Michael and I) got to come which was fun. My sister liked the gift that we got her and I am so glad that she did because we couldn't do that much for her like everyone else. I also had a ton of fun watching my little niece sit in a chair that was just the perfect size for her that my oldest sister had.
Isn't that just so cute! She is watching a movie right now. Don't you just love all of the strips in the picture? I think that it is kind of funny how that worked out too.
Here my niece, Emi, is getting off of the chair to go and have some more party fun. It sure was a fun party and it was way fun being able to play with Emi while she was here.
I think that the cupcakes look great with how they turned out. My favorite was the vanilla with sprinkles only. The birthday girl had her party in her apartment and a lot of family (my mother and father, second oldest sister and her husband and daughter, my little brother, my grandmother, and of course Michael and I) got to come which was fun. My sister liked the gift that we got her and I am so glad that she did because we couldn't do that much for her like everyone else. I also had a ton of fun watching my little niece sit in a chair that was just the perfect size for her that my oldest sister had.
Isn't that just so cute! She is watching a movie right now. Don't you just love all of the strips in the picture? I think that it is kind of funny how that worked out too.
Here my niece, Emi, is getting off of the chair to go and have some more party fun. It sure was a fun party and it was way fun being able to play with Emi while she was here.
4 comments:
That sounds like a fun party. Happy Birthday!!! I also can't believe how big Emi is getting! So cute!
Thanks it was a really fun party. Emi looks even bigger when she is standing up too. I can not believe it myself at how fast time has gone by and how much she has grown.
That sounds like a FUN party, Probably very crowded though. P.S. Those cupcakes look delicious!
My sisters apartment is actually so nicely arranged that it feels really open so it was not that bad. The cupcakes where good but the frosting was the best!
Post a Comment