Friday, March 13

Almost Forgot Again!

I can not believe it but I almost forgot about it being Friday the 13Th again! It is my most favorite day that comes in the year. I think sometimes I like it better then Christmas. Why, you might ask, do I like this day so much (even more then Christmas)? That is because it is my most luckiest day of the year. No matter what I always have a wonderful day today. I am always in a good mood and just good things happen for me. I don't know why it is that it happens on the most unluckiest day for others but it does. It could be a mind thing or attitude but I really don't care as long as it goes good for me. I was so sad that I didn't get to write about it last month since it also had a Friday the 13Th in it too. I became determined to write about it this month and today I have been so very busy that I almost forgot about writing about my favorite day again! I'm just lucky, again, that I was able to take a little brake and write about it today. I want to do something extra special for today but I can not think of what to do. Kind of sad but I am confident that I will come up with something fun to do eventually. I sure do hope that everyone else day went just as perfect as mine. Happy Friday the 13Th!!!

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Its my good luck day too!

Monica said...

That is wonderful! I don't meet a lot of people with the same opinion as me when it comes to today.