Tuesday, February 24

Up To Eight

I can not believe myself sometimes but I walked eight miles today. I still am not totally recovered from our last walk but Hope needed the exercise and outdoor time so I figure why not. It was a pretty fun walk and very beautiful since we did it around sunset time. I know that I am going to kill myself off with walking so far but I have a goal of going that far (or maybe even a little farther) every day. I do know that Hope is going to have to build up to doing that every day herself and maybe it will help her learn to pace herself because she always gets so excited at the beginning of our walks. I'm just glad that she is going to be sleeping well tonight and me too. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You are amazing!!!

Monica said...

Thank you, but I know that you could do that too so it may not be that amazing.

Jimmy said...

I wouldn't be able to walk that far.....

Monica said...

I am sure that you could, all you have to do is work up to it.