Thursday, February 19

Time For Birthday Gifts!

The most fun part of the birthday celebration has finally come, opening the presents!Hope was actually very excited to finally get to open up her gifts because she has been looking at them for weeks and at one point I even had to put them up high so that she couldn't get at them anymore. But before she got to open up her gifts we had to sing to her.

I know that she was yawning in the video but can you blame her it is late and she has had a very full day too. Now here she is finally able to open up her first gift and a few more.

As you can see the reason why we let her open up all of these gifts first is because they are all the same pretty much. She was really happy when she finally got to try on each one of them. I will have to show you pictures of her wearing each one of them later because I didn't take any at this time.Here she is with all of them around her. I wonder what one will end up being her favorite one to wear but only time can tell.She is sure funny with how she has to check out each one of them but I think that she secretly likes the purple one. It was way cute but she had to smell and lick each one of them to claim them as her own. I really don't know who she thinks is going to take them away from her. Now its time to open up another gift.

She did get scared for a second from the sound but I am glad that she is such a brave little girl and went back to finish. I'm sure that the smell of the goodies had nothing to do with it either. ;) More to come soon.

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Man, Xena used to eat those things like no tommarow!

Jimmy said...

Birthday, birthday!

Unknown said...

How cute!!!! My favorite is the purple bandana.I like how she waits for you to say it is ok for her to have the bone!! Happy Birthday Hope!!!!

Monica said...

Jimmy,
It sure does take her some time to eat these ones but I think that is only because she got scared by the sound the box made. Normally she does eat them much fast then what she did here.

Linda,
Thanks for saying happy birthday to her, it meas a lot to me. She loves the purple one the most because that is the only one that she wanted to wear today. She has also made a good dent on the bone too.