Friday, February 20

Surpise Visit

I was wondering what I was going to do today with Michael having to work a little longer then what he was suppose to because of a situation that happened to a co-workers child. I couldn't do much with Hope because she was so tired today from all of the fun that happened yesterday for her so I did just a few normal things that I do every day in the morning. When I finally went downstairs my mother informed me again about my aunt coming to visit, mostly to see my grandmother because she was going to be up here today. My aunt got here a little before my mother and grandmother did which was fine because I had fun talking with her but the best part of it all was that my most favorite cousin also came up too. I was so happy to see her because it has been so long since we have seen one another and when I do get to talk to her it is only for a very short amount of time or very late at night when I am not totally thinking right. She even bought me a wonderful surprise, a story that she has been working on for years. I remember reading it when it was like only five pages and now it is much longer and just as wonderful as I remember it being. She is a great writer and has always inspired me to do well with whatever I am doing. Hope got to meet her and was actually a little scared at first but they did become fast friends which was a nice thing for Hope and me. I was able to just read the story, as fast as I could because my cousin could only stay so long, while Hope totally demanded attention and play time from my cousin. It was so much fun watching them play too. It really made my day just to see her again and I so can not wait until we get to hang out again and hopefully it will be a longer visit then this time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so cool that your cousin came to visit!!! Is this your cousin Sarah that you always talk about? I'm so glad that you got to see her!!!

Monica said...

Yes, it is that cousin. I didn't know that I talked about her that much, but I do love her oh so much.