Friday, February 6

My Big Girl

I can not believe how fast time has gone by and that Hope is going to be turning 1 year old so soon. Today was a very big day for her because we went out and got her adult dog food. She was starting to get low on her puppy food and since she is almost one we decided that it was close enough to get her the big girl stuff. I just still can not believe that she is ready for it and I am so happy for her but she still will always be my little puppy. Oh, she did get to try a little bit of the big girl food and she liked it a lot. I sure do hope that we can get her to eat the rest of the puppy food but I am sure that it will be fine. Maybe she will get back into a good grove for it or something. That was just my happy thing for the day and I wanted to share her big mile stone that she had today.

6 comments:

Jimmy said...

Wow, I wish I can remember when I was 1. Those were the days!

Monica said...

Being that young sure is nice because you really don't have anything to worry about. I do remember though when you were younger then one and I was helping Linda watch you at her house outside in the front yard. You were so cute then and still are too. ;)

Jimmy said...

I have an ivitation to my 1th birthday party in my baby book!

Monica said...

That is wonderful, I'm not sure if I do or not because I havn't looked at mine in a long time. I am making a somewhat baby/scrapbook for Hope though. I should put a couple pictures of it up but at the moment it is boxed up in a storage unit.

Jimmy said...

Cool!

Monica said...

Yeah, I can not wait to get it all caught up.