Monday, February 2

Just To Cute!

My wonderful friend Mel e-mailed this to me and I have just loved it so much that I wanted all of you to see it too. It is just a nice thing to make you smile.
.
Be nice to others because . . . Time will make a difference!One day, you may not be the "BIG! DOG"!
.......................................

.......................................just the old dog!!!
(sorry that the picture is small, I did try to make it better but this is what will just have to do.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Thats cute. Are those all the same dogs in each picture? They are really cute!!!

Monica said...

No I don't think that they are the same dog, any of them. If you look at the huskies you can see that they have some markings the same but some differences too. The middle dog couldn't be the same because it grows downward. I'm just amazed that with three dogs that they could get them to all look in the same direction sometimes.

Jimmy said...

Small, smaller smallest!

Monica said...

Yeah I just love it!