On February 19th, 2008 at 6:30 p.m. a little puppy was born.
She was a beautiful little girl and we fell in love with her right away and knew that she was meant to be with our family forever. We got to see her only one hour after she had been born and it was such a very special moment. She has been a wonderful little girl and has done so much for us.
Now a year has passed by and at 6:30 p.m.on February 19th, 2009 you can see how much she has grown. I wanted to take a picture of her at the same time that she was born and this is what you get. We were out on a very special birthday walk and enjoying the beautiful views all around us.
Now a year has passed by and at 6:30 p.m.on February 19th, 2009 you can see how much she has grown. I wanted to take a picture of her at the same time that she was born and this is what you get. We were out on a very special birthday walk and enjoying the beautiful views all around us.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I wish Xe had had a puppy, then she wouldn't have been completley out of our lifes!
Thank you, it would have been really neat if Xena had a puppy because she was a very sweet dog and I'm sure that her puppies would have been the same way. But at least you will always be able to remember her, just put a lot of picture around of her or you could make some kind of special family project to remember her by too. I do hope that you are feeling better about the entire situation.
I am.
I'm very glad to hear that.
Post a Comment