Wednesday, December 18

Welcome Party For A Little Girl

I feel so very blessed for the sisters in our ward that have helped me a ton with Seth.  Several of them have baby sat him while I go to my doctor appointments.  It has been quite a blessing to have that stress taken off of my shoulders.  These women are truly amazing.  Then if that wasn't enough a few of them got together and through a baby shower for me.  It was so sweet of them to do.  I took my camera along and got a few pictures of the fun.
 
I was a little slow in getting a picture of the cake but you get to see the more adorable part of it.  It was a vanilla cake, my favorite!

Besides the cake the place was decorated really cute in the kitchen.  We had hot coco for drinks and fruit and vegetables plus some chips and dip.  While enjoying the food we all just had a great time talking and getting to know each other better and sharing mom stories.  I love hearing other mom's experiences because it helps me not to feel so alone when certain things come up.

As you can see I was quite blessed/spoiled for the party.  I also had a few surprise gifts come in the mail too that I have included in on this picture.  Now I just have the hard part of waiting for this little girl to get here but I know the time will go by fast because I still have a lot to do to get things ready for her.

No comments: