Wednesday, December 18
Funny Wives Tale
Okay I know the picture is a little strange to just look at if you don't know the story that goes with it so let me explain it to you. One time while talking with one of my older sisters, she told me about how one of her kids was sticking their bottom up in the air and looking through their legs. No big deal right? Wrong! According to some wives this means that your kid is ready for you to have another kid or that you will have another baby soon, something like that. I'm a little fuzzy on the details. Well the day I caught Seth doing this I just laughed because I thought of what my sister had told me. I guess it is a good thing that I'm already pregnant and that his sister will be joining us soon cause he must be ready to be a big brother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment