Another family tradition must is going to the ward Christmas party. I was feeling a little down and in some pain this day so I was really hoping that going to the party would be a nice uplift for me. I also knew that a special visitor was going to be there so we had to go for him.
Seth also has a big fascination with tree lights. He just loves to look at them which is good because we had to wait a very long time to see the special visitor.
SANTA! I'm actually really glad that Santa came to the ward party or else we wouldn't have a picture of him with Seth for his first year. Seth did cry a little at first but once he got the candy cane (which none of us can really eat) he was fine. Seth also enjoyed looking at the Christmas tree. I tried pretty hard to get a picture of him looking at me and smiling but that was a no go. I would have tried longer then what I did to get a picture but their were still some kids waiting to see Santa. After that the party was done and we drove around the neighborhood looking at some Christmas lights. Seth liked that so we may do it again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment