Wednesday, December 18

Box To Star

Give a kid a empty box to play with and you will have hours of entertainment for them.  Well that would be nice if it was true with my little guy.  Don't get me wrong he loves to play with a box but not for hours.
 
When my sweetheart was done putting his drill press together he let Seth play with the box.  Seth was interested in the picture on the side for a little while.  He got a kick at pushing the box around our living room too.

Eventually he had to check out the inside of the box.  I'm pretty sure he was trying to find some more presents or something for daddy or himself to open up.
 
However that didn't last long and our little guy moved onto his old baby swing.  Now that he is a big boy he loves to play with the mobile on the swing.  It drives me crazy because I don't want him to brake it.  I've also been trying to teach him that this is now off limits for him because I want to have a safe place for his sister to hang out while he is playing in the room.  I guess it is a good thing that I do have a little more time to teach him to leave this alone.

No comments: