36 Weeks and 5 Days
SHE TURNED DOWN!!! SHE TURNED DOWN!!! I know words are really not good enough to express my joy about this. I just now pray that she stays down and we don't have any more issues with this turning business.This was a pretty big and scary appointment for me at first but once I heard that she was head down I totally relaxed. Probably a good thing so that when they took my blood pressure it wouldn't be super high. With my ultra sound she did take her time in warming up to the tech. person but at least she passed that test. My non stress test she passed pretty quickly but I was still stuck on the machine for 55 minutes. It was so long because we had to wait for a doctor to look over the results to see if I could really come off of the machine or not. Then when I did get to meet with the doctor it wasn't my normal one, since she is on vacation right now, so that did make me nervous. Thankfully once I meet him I thought he was great. So yeah, I have found another doctor that I like and am comfortable with (really big deal for me). So with this good news of her being head down she just has to stay that way and we'll be fine. OH! Another nice blessing is the fluid around her is back to normal too. Yeah!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment