Tuesday, December 31

Balloon Party

Since it was Seth's very first birthday I wanted to do something extra special for him and what is more fun to a kid then playing with some balloons?
 

Okay, maybe a lot of balloons.  We let him pick out a favorite color balloon before we got the rest out for him to enjoy.

He was determined not to lose his special blue balloon when all the others came out of the pack n' play.

Although he had a lot of fun watching daddy pop them up in the air.  It really had his interest for awhile as I'm sure he was trying to figure out how to do that himself.

So many balloons and only one day to play with them all.  I'm sure he was thinking which balloon would be his next favorite toy to play with.

Even though it was just our family we still had a lot of fun enjoying the balloons together and watching Seth attack each and every one of them.

No comments: