This little girl sure has an attitude all her own! I know I am in trouble as soon as she arrives because of it too.
34 Weeks and 2 Days
At this appointment our little girl is breached and making me nervous. Seth was such a good kid and had turned very early and I was really hoping that she would follow her brothers example. Other then that she has started to do really well for practicing her breathing and was moving pretty good too.
34 Weeks and 5 Days
This appointment was probably my favorite one yet cause it sure showed me what kind of kid she is going to be. I had three appointments in one. First was the ultrasound. SHE TURNED!!! I can't tell you how much of a relief that is for me. Her heart rate was the best it has been the entire pregnancy too and she was moving around like crazy. That is one reason the ultrasound photo is a little fuzzy. She was moving around so much that we left the thing on 3D mode to get a picture of her. She has her arm in front of her mouth just to let you know. It was kind of a long ultrasound but it was fun to watch her yawn and then stick her tongue out at us a couple of times.The next part was my non stress test. What a character! As the nurse is hooking me up to the machine to be monitored this little girl would wiggle and move away/hide. So we had a hard time getting her to stay in one place to get a heart beat but we managed after 10 minutes. Then when the nurse left the room she went totally quite. Later when the nurse would come back into the room she would start to wiggle like crazy again. She didn't even have to hear her or anything. She just knew that she had come back some how and wasn't happy about it. At one point our little girl moved so far away from the monitor part that the machine started to panic and went off with a loud beeping sound. Since she wouldn't hold still I had to be on the machine extra long. But once done my appointment with my doctor went really fast. Now I can relax and enjoy the rest of our holiday celebrations.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment