Tuesday, December 31

Snow?

Since I am getting close to the end of my pregnancy I am starting to have a really hard time getting the motivation to do things with my adorable son.  One day we had a little snow fall but it all melted before Michael got home from work so we couldn't go out together as a family and play in it.  Thankfully though we had just one more day later on this month that we got some snow.  Of course though it was too dark and cold to take Seth outside to discover it so I had to pray really hard that it would still be around the next morning.
 
Thankfully it was...well sort of.  All of the snow had turned to ice so you couldn't pick it up or shape it into a ball or anything.  None of us were even leaving footprints in the stuff.  Seth although had a great time discovering the white stuff.

It was kind of funny but our lawn had no snow on it but the driveway was still covered with it so that is where I let him play for a few minutes.  Oh something else that is kind of funny about this little guy is he is starting to discover shadows and loves to try and play with them.  Super cute!

Across the street from us a neighbor had more snow on their sidewalk so we took Seth over their to play.  It was fun to watch him slip and slide all over the place but he did great for staying up.

I just hope now we will be able to take him someplace with lots of snow when he is older so we can go sledding and build some cute snowman's too.  I also have to add that our resident husky was pretty disappointed with the lack of snow too so of course she will have to come along on the sledding adventure.

No comments: