December is a very busy time for us because we have Christmas and two birthdays to celebrate. The first birthday to celebrate is daddy's. YEAH!!! Our family would be nothing without him so I like to try and spoil him the best that I can.
Seth was very interested in daddy's birthday gifts from the family. I'm not sure why since the little guy helped me wrap them up but that is okay.
Michael also got a package in the mail from his family with gifts inside. Seth was pretty shocked when more presents were coming out of the box.
As you can see while daddy opened up more gifts Seth was still trying to unpack the already empty mail box. He would look inside and then at me and then back inside with the facial expression of, "where are the rest?" I just love this kid!
Of course Seth wanted to join in on her fun and they ended up chasing each other around our wagon wheel table until Hope just gave up and let Seth have all of the wrapping paper.
One very spoiled and loved daddy who got a couple of movies, a book, a couple of shirts and some socks to go with them.
This gift daddy got the next day with some of the birthday money he got. He was like a kid in a candy shop while putting the thing together. I'm just glad that he got something he has been wanting for a long time and that it also opens up more possibilities of things that he can make for me himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment