Tuesday, December 31

12 Months Old!

Yeah for him waking up happy on his first birthday!  It made it so much easier to get pictures of him.  Here he is in the very last special outfit that I made for him when he was born. I think he has really changed in this last month.  He picks on Faith a ton!  I don't know why she allows it but it's probably because he is her best friend.  Seth has already started to drink whole milk and he loves it.  Sometimes he wants more then what will fit in the bottle.  He has also started to develop a taste for certain foods too.  He loves daddy's special hot dogs and gobbles those up.  He almost said his first word on Christmas morning and has gotten close with a few other words as well so I'm sure that it won't be long before he is talking up a storm.  Seth has also enjoyed going on walks to the mailbox and back.  This has been super nice for me since I am not really allowed to lift him up anymore (he hit my pick up weight limit).  Other then running around crazy and getting some bumps and scraps that a kid normally gets when they can't slow down he is doing great.
 
Finally I had to include this picture.  I told him it was his birthday today and for some reason he was shocked about that. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so big! He's becoming a toddler. NO!!! Oh well, guess it's time to fill out his missionary papers. lol. ;)